How 90% of golfers should be swinging – A simple check at halfway back to keep you on track

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Close

The Knightsbridge Golf School is London’s oldest and most successful golf school. www.saveamillionshots.com – Since 1951 professional golfers, Ryder Cup stars and celebrities have come to the golf school near Harrods in Knightsbridge to learn how to play better golf. This golf swing tip video briefly shows you how you can get 4 simple parts of your swing right which will with a little practice help you to become a more consistent and better golfer. This video follows on from their lesson “90% of golfers make the same mistakes” which summarises the most common swing problems that the thousands of golfers who have visited them over the years now face.

Comments

Peter Dingleberry says:

The club face isnt square, thats the biggest mistake in golf

Gu Zhang says:

wow that’s amazing. I never realize that.

1duta says:

Useless!


Heath Triffett says:

LOL, i don’t think it takes a fashion geek to spot the fact that, that outfit is off the fucking planet. i mean come on…….BROWN FLARES FFS!!!! oh, and go fuck yourself ggty xoxo

bsharo says:

The fashion geek speaks.”Idiot”.

Heath Triffett says:

so true man

dreadgolf says:

IKR! So sick of reading these bullshit comments from obvious 90-100+ shooting, golf academy, wannbe an insturctor drop outs. Real golfers rarely gives this much of a “sh*t to spend time over analyzing the obvious. Just watch, ingest, or not and move on…giiiiiide damn it. SO ANNOYING!

Heath Triffett says:

dude, what the FUCK are you wearing? 

fradaja says:

bollocks how the F do you teach a beginner that?

Heath Triffett says:

pffft……i smell hackers, here come the bullshit analytical comments O.o

uaremypuppets says:

woah… mind blown

Ryan Salamone says:

your promoting level hip turn. Which is wrong. on the backswing the right hip has to go up and back.

emncaity says:

However, you’re absolutely right about the essential nature of the rotation of the forearms. Cochran and Stobbs (in Search for the Perfect Swing) removed any possible doubt on this point, as you may well know.

emncaity says:

How is it “limited” to be “a type of Leadbetter instructor”? For one thing, Leadbetter was adamant about the rotation of the arms as a critical (and mostly natural) element in getting the club on plane.

guitarteacher1993 says:

if anything your hips should start your swing just slightly before the hands begin to go back. if the hands go back first the club face is harder to get back to square, resulting in an open face. this is of course generally speaking and not the case for all golfers.

TheNYgolfer says:

if 90 percent of golfers should be doing this what should the other 10 percent be doing 🙂

012Jac says:

Hold your breath for one day, Die! I didnt believe it until I saw it!

Erik Pro says:

That is simply not true!
In any one-plane swing there HAS to be a roll of the forearms. If not it is IMPOSSIBLE to get the flatter shape of a one plane swing.
You guys are just a type of Leadbetter instructors. Which in the golf world today is VERY limited!
Erik Forssell PGA-professinal

CaptainAndrewWiggins says:

so does the club face open at all at any time during the take-away and/or full back swing???

Scrod99 says:

cool story bro

bigboycat1 says:

MIKE AUSTIN WAS THE GREAT TEACHER IN THE WORLD OF GOLF AND HE HIT THE GOLF BALL 515 YARD AT THE 64. DAN SHAUGER LEARNED FROM THE BEST TEACHER MIKE AUSTIN.I HAD SEVERAL LESSON FROM DAN AND NOW I HIT MY GOLF BALL STRAIGHT DOWN THE LINE NOW AND WITHOUT BACK PAIN AND HE HELP WITH MY PUTTING AND SHORT GAME.DAN HAS 2 BOOK 27 DVD AND HE WORKING ON 3RD BOOK NOW aperfectswing. I PLAY A BETTER AROUND OF GOLF NOW AND WITHOUT KNEE PAIN AND CHECKOUT DAN BOOT CAMP I DID HE HELP ME OUT ALOT GREAT TEACHER DAN

bocephusnation0 says:

Well dog my cats as we country boys say over here!

TheRealOzzie234 says:

90% of golfers benefit from a closer face at halfway back in backswing. Have the face atleast the same angle as your leaning spine, or perhaps even a little more

TheGolfShank says:

Haha I never thought of doing that i’m gonna try it

4golfonline says:

thats the sort of stuff they teach alll the time to new comers at exeter golf driving range

harrissp54 says:

Thanks!

Write a comment

*